Saturday, January 29, 2011

It begins!

So i started a litter yesterday, and some today. However i am to tired to do much more. I had to work for 6am today.


 This is the aida, and how big it is. Th tissue box is just to show how big it really is. when i was doing the border i was thinking to myself. Holy crap this is bigger then i thought. I belive this will take me 2yrs possibly less.


This is all i have done so far. i really want to do more, but jus to darn tired. I wish i could xstitch at work. lol When i work as an call in IT, i use to sit there and stitch while i waited for the customers to reboot their computers. I wonder what other jobs out there that you can do and stitch at the same time. I can tell you doing a phone job and stitching really helped me from not going crazy. The did eventually take away doing anything other then looking at your computer and talking to the customer. that's then i said FU i am out a here. That and i was starting collage.  and thus ends my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment