Friday, January 28, 2011

Starting a New Project

Is always scary. You have this giant piece of Aida staring at you, all rolled up, stiff, and clean. You think were do i start, how do i measure this out correctly, 'OMG I hope I don't screw up!!'

But once you get started you become more and more excited. 'Wow this is going to great' , 'I can't wait to get started' I try to remember this moment, cause we all know soon you will begin to think, "why did I start this in the first place, its so huge.' And some times you get so frustrated that all you want to do, is put it down, and never look at it again.


This is the photo of Link and Zelda, from Twilight Princess. I Orginaly wanted to do a Orcrina of time Stitch, However there wasn't any photos that i liked enough. I find that Zelda:TP is darker in its imagery. And I like that.
Stitch Count: 402w x 321h
Finished size: 24' x 19' (61cm x 48cm)
57 Colours


This is all the stuff I will need to start getting down to Business. Time to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment